If you can’t decide between Learnworlds and Kajabi, you are in the right place. Learnworlds and Kajabi are two popular tools available, but their intended audiences are quite different. Compare them side by side:
- LearnWorlds is an online course platform that focuses on creating and selling courses, memberships, and digital content. It offers features for course creation, quizzes, certificates, and customizable templates. LearnWorlds is suitable for educators and businesses looking to offer online courses and educational content. However, it may not provide the same level of comprehensive marketing and sales funnel features as Kajabi.
- Kajabi is an all-in-one platform designed for creating, marketing, and selling online courses, memberships, and digital products. It offers features for course creation, website building, sales funnels, and marketing automation. Kajabi is suitable for individuals and businesses looking for a platform that covers all aspects of course creation and marketing. While both platforms focus on creating and selling courses, Kajabi’s broader set of features, including comprehensive marketing and sales funnel capabilities, may make it a more suitable choice for businesses looking for a complete course creation and marketing solution. LearnWorlds, on the other hand, excels in course creation and educational features.
Main Differences Between Learnworlds and Kajabi
LearnWorlds and Kajabi are online course platforms, each with its strengths. LearnWorlds emphasizes interactive course content, while Kajabi offers a comprehensive suite of tools for course creation and marketing. Users should consider their content and marketing priorities.
Pricing of Learnworlds and Kajabi
Here are the pricing plans of Learnworlds and Kajabi:
Here is an overview of the pricing plans for LearnWorlds:
- Starter Plan: $29 per month (or $24 per month when billed annually) + $5 per course sale.
– Features include assessment management, self-learning, synchronous learning, and training companies.
- Pro Trainer Plan: $99 per month (or $79 per month when billed annually).
– Includes all features of the Starter plan, plus additional features tailored for pro trainers.
- Learning Center Plan: $299 per month (or $249 per month when billed annually).
– Includes all features of the Pro Trainer plan, plus additional features for learning centers.
LearnWorlds offers a free trial for users to test out the platform before committing to a paid plan.
Based on the search results, here is a breakdown of the pricing plans for Kajabi:
Basic Plan: $149 per month ($119 per month when paid annually). This plan includes features such as unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, 3 products, 3 funnels, and 10,000 contacts.
Growth Plan: $199 per month ($159 per month when paid annually). This plan includes everything in the Basic plan, plus additional features such as 15 products, 15 funnels, and 25,000 contacts.
Pro Plan: $399 per month ($319 per month when paid annually). This plan includes everything in the Growth plan, plus additional features for larger businesses.
It’s important to note that these prices may vary, and it’s always best to check the official Kajabi website for the most up-to-date pricing information. Additionally, Kajabi offers a 14-day free trial for users to explore the platform before committing to a paid plan.
My experience with Learnworlds and Kajabi
After using and testing Learnworlds and Kajabi, this is what I liked and didn’t like about both platforms:
LearnWorlds stands out as a comprehensive platform for creating and selling online courses. What I liked in particular is the range of interactive tools, such as quizzes and assignments, which enhance the learning experience. The option to create your branded school is also a great feature, adding a professional touch to your courses. Moreover, the analytics and reporting tools provide insights into student engagement and performance. This can be valuable for course improvement. However, the pricing can be higher compared to some other course platforms. If you’re starting out, it might be an investment to consider. Ensure that the features align with your course creation and selling needs.
What caught my attention with Kajabi is its all-in-one platform for online businesses. You can build websites, create online courses, and even handle email marketing all in one place. It’s a fantastic way to streamline your operations. One feature I found really useful is their course creation tools. You can organize your content effectively, drip-feed lessons, and interact with your students. It’s a comprehensive system that’s great for educators and content creators. On the flip side, the pricing can be a bit on the higher side, especially for beginners or smaller businesses. While you get a lot of tools bundled together, it’s important to consider your budget and whether you’ll be using all the features they offer. The bottom line is that Kajabi is a powerful all-in-one platform, especially for those in the online education space. Just be mindful of the pricing structure and make sure it aligns with your business needs.
Our Winner: Kajabi
After analyzing both Learnworlds and Kajabi, we concluded that the best choice overall is Kajabi.
This doesn’t necessarily mean that the other choice is particularly bad. Some cases could even be the other way around, depending on your specific needs.