If you can’t decide between Mighty Networks and Kajabi, you are in the right place. Mighty Networks and Kajabi are two popular tools available, but their intended audiences are quite different. Compare them side by side:
- Mighty Networks is a platform that enables individuals and organizations to create online communities, courses, and memberships. It provides tools for community engagement, course creation, and content sharing. Mighty Networks is suitable for creators and businesses looking to build a community and offer courses or memberships to their audience. However, it may not provide the same level of comprehensive course creation and marketing features as Kajabi.
- Kajabi is an all-in-one platform designed for creating, marketing, and selling online courses, memberships, and digital products. It offers features for course creation, website building, sales funnels, and marketing automation. Kajabi is suitable for individuals and businesses looking for a platform that covers all aspects of course creation and marketing. While both platforms offer tools for online courses and memberships, Kajabi’s focus on comprehensive course creation and marketing features makes it a better fit for businesses seeking a dedicated platform for their online courses and digital products. Mighty Networks, on the other hand, emphasizes community building alongside courses and memberships.
Main Differences Between Mighty Networks and Kajabi
Mighty Networks and Kajabi serve different purposes. Mighty Networks specializes in creating branded communities, while Kajabi focuses on online course creation and marketing. The decision should be based on whether users need a community platform or course creation tools.
Pricing of Mighty Networks and Kajabi
Here are the pricing plans of Mighty Networks and Kajabi:
Here is the pricing information for Mighty Networks:
- Community Plan: $39 per month (or $33 per month when billed annually).
– This plan includes basic community platform features, privacy settings, and a 5% member subscription fee.
- Business Plan: $119 per month (or $99 per month when billed annually).
– This plan includes all features of the Community plan, plus additional features such as online courses, live cohort course creation, analytics, and member data.
- Mighty Pro Plan: Pricing available upon request.
– This plan offers a fully branded white-labeled app for mobile access to your network.
Mighty Networks offers a free plan with limited features and a 14-day free trial for the Business plan.
Here is a breakdown of the pricing plans for Kajabi:
- Basic Plan: $149 per month ($119 per month when paid annually). This plan includes features such as unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, 3 products, 3 funnels, and 10,000 contacts.
- Growth Plan: $199 per month ($159 per month when paid annually). This plan includes everything in the Basic plan, plus additional features such as 15 products, 15 funnels, and 25,000 contacts.
- Pro Plan: $399 per month ($319 per month when paid annually). This plan includes everything in the Growth plan, plus additional features for larger businesses.
It’s important to note that these prices may vary and it’s always best to check the official Kajabi website for the most up-to-date pricing information. Additionally, Kajabi offers a 14-day free trial for users to explore the platform before committing to a paid plan.
My experience with Mighty Networks and Kajabi
After using and testing Mighty Networks and Kajabi, this is what I liked and didn’t like about both platforms:
Mighty Networks impressed me with its community-building approach. It’s not just about selling products; it’s about creating a space where like-minded individuals can connect and engage. The interactive features, such as forums and events, are really engaging and can foster a sense of belonging. Moreover, the customization options allow you to brand your network to match your identity, which enhances the community experience. However, if your main focus is on direct sales or intricate e-commerce features, Mighty Networks might not be the best fit. It’s more about community-building and engagement. Keep in mind that pricing can vary based on your community’s size and needs, so understanding the cost structure is important.
What caught my attention with Kajabi is its all-in-one platform for online businesses. You can build websites, create online courses, and even handle email marketing, all in one place. It’s a fantastic way to streamline your operations. One feature I found really useful is their course creation tools. You can organize your content effectively, drip-feed lessons, and interact with your students. It’s a comprehensive system that’s great for educators and content creators. On the flip side, the pricing can be a bit on the higher side, especially for beginners or smaller businesses. While you get a lot of tools bundled together, it’s important to consider your budget and whether you’ll be using all the features they offer. The bottom line is that Kajabi is a powerful all-in-one platform, especially for those in the online education space. Just be mindful of the pricing structure and make sure it aligns with your business needs.
Our Winner: Kajabi
After analyzing both Mighty Networks and Kajabi, we concluded that the best choice overall is Kajabi.
This doesn’t necessarily mean that the other choice is particularly bad. Some cases could even be the other way around, depending on your specific needs.