If you can’t decide between Podia and Kartra, you are in the right place. Podia and Kartra are two popular tools available, but their intended audiences are quite different. Compare them side by side:
- Podia is an online platform that enables creators to sell online courses, digital products, and memberships. It offers features for course creation, website building, sales pages, and email marketing. Podia is suitable for creators looking for an all-in-one solution to monetize their content and engage with their audience. However, it may not provide the same level of comprehensive marketing and automation features as Kartra.
- Kartra is an all-in-one marketing platform that offers features for creating and marketing online courses, memberships, sales funnels, and more. It provides tools for building websites, email marketing, automation, and analytics. Kartra is suitable for businesses seeking a comprehensive platform to manage their marketing efforts. While both platforms offer features for online course creation and marketing, Kartra’s broader set of marketing tools, including automation and analytics, may make it a more suitable choice for businesses looking for a comprehensive marketing solution. Podia, on the other hand, is specialized for creators looking to monetize their content and courses.
Main Differences Between Podia and Kartra
Podia and Kartra serve different purposes. Podia focuses on online course creation, digital products, and memberships. Kartra is an all-in-one marketing platform with broader features, including funnel building. Users’ priorities for course creation or comprehensive marketing tools will guide their choice.
Pricing of Podia and Kartra
Here are the pricing plans of Podia and Kartra:
Here is an overview of the pricing plans for Podia:
- Free Plan: $0 per month + 8% transaction fee.
– Includes basic features such as website, email marketing, and digital downloads.
- Mover Plan: $39 per month (or $33 per month when billed annually).
– Includes all features of the Free plan, plus additional features such as no transaction fees, unlimited products, and more.
- Shaker Plan: $89 per month (or $75 per month when billed annually).
– Includes all features of the Mover plan, plus additional features such as memberships, webinars, and more.
- Earthquaker Plan: $199 per month (or $166 per month when billed annually).
– Includes all features of the Shaker plan, plus additional features such as affiliate marketing, third-party integrations, and more.
Kartra offers a range of pricing plans to suit different needs and budgets. Here is a breakdown of the pricing plans for Kartra:
- Starter Plan: Free trial for 14 days. This plan includes features such as 50 GB bandwidth, 2,500 leads, 15,000 emails per month, and 50 pages.
- Silver Plan: $99 per month. This plan includes everything in the Starter plan, plus additional features such as unlimited pages, unlimited emails, and 12,500 leads.
- Gold Plan: $269 per month when billed annually. This plan includes everything in the Silver plan, plus additional features such as 25,000 leads, 250 GB bandwidth, and Kartra Agency.
- Platinum Plan: $429 per month when billed annually. This plan includes everything in the Gold plan, plus additional features such as 50,000 leads, 400 GB bandwidth, and Kartra Agency.
Kartra offers a 30 day free trial for users to explore the platform before committing to a paid plan.
My experience with Podia and Kartra
After using and testing Podia and Kartra, this is what I liked and didn’t like about both platforms:
Podia is a platform for selling online courses, digital downloads, and memberships. What I liked is its simplicity – you can set up your online store quickly and start selling. The all-in-one nature of Podia means you don’t need to juggle multiple tools. Additionally, the ability to bundle different types of products together, like courses and memberships, can be valuable for increasing revenue. On the downside, Podia might not offer the same range of features as more specialized platforms. If you need complex marketing automation or advanced customization, you might need to explore other options. Keep in mind that pricing varies based on your offerings, so make sure it fits your business model.
Kartra is an all-in-one marketing platform that combines multiple tools such as landing page builders, sales funnels, email marketing, and more. It’s designed to streamline your marketing efforts by centralizing various functionalities. Moreover, Kartra’s advanced features include behavioral automation and detailed analytics for tracking customer behavior. However, while Kartra offers a range of features, some users might find the learning curve steep due to its complexity. It’s important to invest time in understanding its capabilities. Keep in mind that Kartra’s pricing plans vary based on features and the number of contacts you have, so choose a plan that aligns with your business size and requirements.
Our Winner: Kartra
After analyzing both Podia and Kartra, we concluded that the best choice overall is Kartra.
This doesn’t necessarily mean that the other choice is particularly bad. Some cases could even be the other way around, depending on your specific needs.